Gear up for the cold with Carhartt's Duck Traditional Coat featuring a nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight polyester insulation.
- 12-ounce | firm hand | 100% ring spun cotton duck canvas.
- Water-repellent and wind-resistant.
- Nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight polyester insulation.
- Corduroy-trimmed collar.
- Two-way brass center-front zipper plus storm flap with hook and loop closure.
- Two chest pockets with flaps and hook and loop closures.
- Two interior pockets.
- Two large lower-front pockets.
- Articulated elbows.
- Inner sleeve | rib knit storm cuffs.
- Split-back construction.
- Pleated bi-swing back.
- Carhartt-strong | triple-stitched main seams.
- Carhartt label sewn on left chest pocket.
Embroided: Set-up charge $128.70(G). Re-order set-up charge $52(G).
Care Instructions: Color Black: Machine wash cold with like colors | Do not bleach | Tumble dry low remove promptly | Steam iron shell only |All colors except Black: Machine wash warm with like colors | Do not bleach | Tumble dry medium remove promptly | Steam iron shell only.
Priced per PIECE